Search This Blog

16 Apr 2012

Visit.

So. It have been a long time since I've been posting anything, so I thought that I would do something about that now. I'm currently sitting on my school, waiting for my Spanish class to begin. I also just finished my chemistry assignment, which I have to send on Lectio before the clock reaches 15:00. Right now the time is 14:50, so I still have oceans of time to deliver my work. Or it feels like that at least.
I'm really bad at starting my homework early to be honest. And it really bothers me! I want to start in good time, but I just can't. It's freaking annoying. But luckily, I always make just before the delivery, which means I don't get absence. The annoying thing is just that I get "Bad" grades. But I guess that's something I need to work on by myself.

Anyways, I was at my dads house this weekend, and I took some pictures of him, and I think one of them turned out really great! And I would really like to share that picture of my did with you people, so here it is!

He's such a cool man, and he's a really great model for me, even though we've had our times apart.

No comments:

Post a Comment